Our team of registered physiotherapists provide quality, evidence-based physiotherapy services to the public and private patients of Joondalup Health Campus.
The department provides education, training, supervision and evaluation of undergraduate and post-graduate students across multiple universities across Australia
What we provide:
- Comprehensive consultations, assessment and treatment
- Health promotion, education and advice
- Personalised, goal centered treatment programs
- Exercise prescription
- Specialist treatment for vestibular dysfunction and spinal conditions
- Manipulative therapy
- Enhanced recovery programs for hip and knee joint replacements
- Antenatal Workshops
- Post-natal Hydrotherapy Classes
- Womens Health and Continence
- Rehabilitation - including falls rehabilitation, Parkinsons disease rehabilitation, pulmonary rehabilitation and Stroke rehabilitation
Who can access physiotherapy services at JHC?
||- PUBLIC - no cost
- PRIVATE with doctor's referral - fees may apply.
||- PUBLIC PATIENTS - meeting current criteria – no cost.
- PRIVATE PATIENTS - fees and rebates apply.
- DAY THERAPY - patients >65 years of age – no cost.
||- PRIVATE - discounts available
*Manipulative therapist/Continence therapist on request
Hours of operation: 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
Reduced inpatient services on weekends and public holidays.
Therapy Services Reception
Telephone: (08) 9400 9430
Patient Equipment Centre