Our team of registered physiotherapists provides quality, evidence-based physiotherapy services to the public and private patients of Joondalup Health Campus and the rehabilitation ward at Glengarry Private Hospital.
The department also provides education, training, supervision and evaluation of undergraduate physiotherapy students from Curtin and Notre Dame Universities.
What we provide:
- Comprehensive consultations, assessment and treatment
- Health promotion, education and advice
- Personalised treatment programs
- Exercise prescription
- Specialist treatment for vestibular dysfunction and spinal conditions
- Manipulative therapy
- Antenatal Workshops
- Post natal hydrotherapy classes
Who can access physiotherapy services at JHC?
||- PUBLIC - no cost
- PRIVATE with doctor's referral - fees may apply.
||- PUBLIC PATIENTS - meeting current criteria – no cost.
- PRIVATE PATIENTS - fees and rebates apply.
- DAY THERAPY - patients >65 years of age – no cost.
||- PRIVATE with Manipulative Therapist – 20% discount applies.
Hours of operation: 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
Reduced inpatient services on weekends and public holidays.
Therapy Services Reception
Telephone: (08) 9400 9430
Patient Equipment Centre