Dr Farid Taba holds the position of Liaison General Practitioner at Joondalup Health Campus. His role is to foster a closer relationship between the hospital and general practice community and to address matters of mutual interest.
The objectives of the position are to:
- Provide a general practice perspective on patient care to Joondalup Heath Campus
- Facilitate communication between the hospital and general practitioners in relation to patient care
- Represent general practice in the strategic planning and policy development within the hospital
- Participate in the development / implementation of collaborative initiatives involving the hospital, general practice, networks of GPs and other health care agencies
- Liaise with networks of GPs and the GP community on issues pertaining to the hospital / GP interface
- Develop a perspective of hospital / GP related issues at a state and national level.
08 9400 9775 GP Priority Line