Registrar Employment Opportunities
At Joondalup Health Campus our registrars are given plenty of flexibility, support and paid overtime!
Come join a team that values you and will tailor your rosters and career ambitions to suit.
Joondalup Health Campus is looking for Registrars in
We are accredited for Advanced Training in all these areas and welcome both Service Registrars and those who are already on the college training programs. We also have a variety of positions suitable for GP trainees with many RACGP and ACCRM accredited Advanced Skill posts.
- Medicine – including General Medicine and sub specialties
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Emergency Medicine
- After Hours
Enjoy the benefits of working for Joondalup Health Campus
- Very competitive salaries in line with WA Health
- Assistance with relocation expenses
- Competitive penalty rates
- Allowance for professional development – you will be eligible for a Professional Development Allowance
- Education opportunities
- Research and audit opportunities
- On site childcare
- Employee discounts to local gyms, day spas, hotels and more
- Affordable, tasty food at onsite staff dining room
- Free parking!
- Live local for less! Rental property costs in the City of Joondalup on Perth's northern beaches are highly competitive - especially when compared to east coast prices! View Rentals
- Dr Wellbeing Program – run by our Director of Postgraduate Education, this program offers:
- Great culture – JHC was rated 'A' for culture and morale by the AMA (WA) Doctors in Training Hospital Health Check for the past five years running!
- Great location – we are close to the best beaches in WA! Close to shops, transport and recreation
About Ramsay Health Care
Ramsay Health Care is a global health care company with a reputation for operating high-quality services and delivering excellent patient care.
The company delivers a range of acute and primary healthcare services from 480 facilities across 11 countries, making it one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world.
The company is the largest private hospital operator in Australia and in Western Australia has five facilities, including: