After Hours GP
The After Hours GP service at Joondalup Health Campus is temporarily closed but will re-open from Wednesday 3rd March 2021.
For routine and non-urgent care outside business hours, please visit any of the other after hours GP clinics in the local area.
If you require emergency treatment, please present to our Emergency Department as usual.
For the treatment of conditions requiring urgent or emergency general practitioner care
Who can be referred:
- Members of general public including DVA Patients, MVIT, Workers Compensation and overseas visitors
- Treatment requiring urgent or emergency general practitioner care
How to refer to clinic:
- Walk in clinic
- No appointment necessary
Costs of clinic appointment:
- Bulk billing available for Pension Card Holders, HCC Holders and children under the age of 16 on presentation of valid Medicare card
- Fees range from $65 to $400 to be paid on the day.
- All workers compensation and MVIT is paid up front
What to bring to appointment:
- Valid Medicare card
- Valid concessions card
- Any relevant medical information, drug lists, scans etc
Located adjacent to the Public Hospital Main Entrance
Joondalup Health Campus
JOONDALUP WA 6027
Closest visitor parking available in P1 (enter via Shenton Ave) or P4 (off Regents Park Road)
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday: 7.00pm to 11.00pm (Excluding Public Holidays)
Telephone: 9400 9988
Facsimile: 9400 9496