Registrar Employment Opportunities
At Joondalup Health Campus our registrars are given plenty of flexibility, support and paid overtime!
Come join a team that values you and will tailor your rosters and career ambitions to suit.
We are currently recruiting registrars to work in a range of positions at JHC, including:
Enjoy the benefits of working for Joondalup Health Campus
- Very competitive salaries (which you may not get on the east coast of Australia)
- We will assist with relocation expenses
- Competitive penalty rates
- Allowance for professional development – you will be eligible for a Professional Development Allowance
- Education opportunities
- RMO to Registrar Step Up program
- ALS fortnightly SIM
- International Medical Graduate support program
- Research and audit opportunities
- On site childcare
- Employee discounts to local gyms, day spas, hotels and more
- Affordable, tasty food at onsite staff dining room
- Free parking!
- Live local for less! Rental property costs in the City of Joondalup on Perth's northern beaches are highly competitive - especially when compared to east coast prices! View Rentals
- Dr Wellbeing Program – run by our Director of Postgraduate Education, this program offers:
- Regular talks on relevant topics by expert speakers – such as breaking bad news to patients and families, coping with stress and recognising the signs of burnout – and more!
- Pow Wow sessions - a structured cold debriefing method
- Structured hot debriefs coming soon
- Support hotline run by supportive consultants who are available any time you need for a chat
- Great culture – JHC was rated 'A' for culture and morale by the AMA (WA) Doctors in Training Hospital Health Check for the past five years running!
- Great location – we are close to the best beaches in WA! Close to shops, transport and recreation
About Ramsay Health Care
Ramsay Health Care is a global health care company with a reputation for operating high-quality services and delivering excellent patient care.
The company delivers a range of acute and primary healthcare services from 480 facilities across 11 countries, making it one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world.
The company is the largest private hospital operator in Australia and in Western Australia has five facilities, including: