Our Staff: Current Job Vacancies
Current Job Vacancies
As the largest hospital in Perth's northern suburbs, Joondalup Health Campus is a dynamic and rewarding place to work.
We are growing to meet the needs of our community and recently opened our new standalone Joondalup Private Hospital as part of our multi-million dollar redevelopment. We are currently offering more employment opportunities than ever before, particularly in nursing & midwifery.
Joondalup Health Campus is dedicated to providing high quality health care to the residents of Perth's northern suburbs. Our loyal and committed staff enable us to deliver this outstanding care and we work hard to foster a positive and constructive organisational culture.
Growing with our community to provide excellent healthcare.
These core values are the very essence of our culture at Joondalup Health Campus:
- One team, one direction.
- We are caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to succeed
- We take pride in our achievements and actively seek new ways of doing things better
- We value integrity, credibility and respect for the individual
- We build constructive relationships to achieve positive outcomes for all
- We believe that success comes through recognizing and encouraging the value of people and teams
- We aim to grow our business while maintaining sustainable levels of profitability, providing a basis for stakeholder loyalty
Other permanent vacancies are advertised via www.amazingcareers.com.au
Future employment inquiries for casual and/or fixed term appointments
We always welcome general inquiries from all categories of registered and enrolled nurses, midwife and other qualified clinical positions.
- Nursing (registered; enrolled; nursing assistants)
- Other clinical services (allied health, medical; CSSD technicians etc)
Please attach a copy of your CV through www.amazingcareers.com.au (click on 'current vacancies' half way down left hand side; scroll down the middle of the page to 'General Inquiries Nursing/Allied Health etc, and follow instructions provided).