For GPs: Hospital Clinics
Hand and Upper Limb Clinics
Private Hand and Upper Limb Clinics
Name of Service:
- Hand & Upper limb rehabilitation
Who can be referred:
- Private adult and paediatric patients
- DVA, Workers Compensation, Enhanced Primary Care Plan patients
- Public patients who have been in patients with the Hand diagnosis or attended JHC emergency department
How to refer to clinic:
- Written referral addressed to the Occupational Therapy Department and then faxed to Department
- Patient will be contacted with appointment
Costs of clinic appointment and any additional costs for Splints will be discussed with the patient.
Patient will be contacted with appointment details and advised what to bring to the appointment.